Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kevin Senior Portraits / An Embarassing Note

Remember way back when I promised I would publicly embarrass myself and post my senior pictures? I thought I could quietly side-step that promise until someone was quick to point out I had yet to make good on said promise. Let me preface these by saying that 1) Jelly shoes were in style back then. Not just any jelly shoes -- but HIGH-HEELED jelly shoes. They were all the rage in 1997 (gulp). And 2) It was 1997. 'Nuff said. BUT before I do, I'm gonna go easy on you and let you see the ever-handsome Kevin (aka my cousin) who makes 2011 look good.


13 years ago. What?! If only I could get those legs back.....

6 comments:

amberleephotography.com said...

I graduated in 95 so I totally understand the jelly shoes! I love it!

Terese said...

Love it! You look so different!! At least you wore make up back then. I didn't learn to do my make up till college! Great job on your senior shots. I have yet to do a senior session. Hopefully in the near future. You are great with train tracks. The composition is always awesome. I love the shot with the maroon shirt. Great textures and lines.

Charlotta-love said...

Trust me, your picture is much better than mine. I won't even JOKE about posting mine. I still had braces, I hadn't learned to pluck my eyebrows yet, and, and, and, yeah.

AZ Mommy said...

Really? Your Sr. pics are not that bad. You look great! I always wanted jelly shoes!!
If you ever need an idea for a contest you could: have people send you their Sr. Pics, you post on your blog and the "people" vote on which one is the worst. Winner could get like a free mini session or something. Not sure if you would even want to do that but you know just an idea.

Kacey's View said...

oh SO sexy!!

KP said...

you had such a better body than me at my graduation, why do i get all of the bad genes??