Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last session in Georgia / Ally Senior Portraits

Senior girl portrait sessions have to be one of my absolute favorite types of photo shoots. I mean, if you think about it, it's about as ideal a situation as it gets for a photographer. Gorgeous models who let you get creative and have a great time at the same time. It's always fun joking with the mom (or dad) who comes along and I can usually put them to work helping hold a reflector or fluff the hair :) Despite being a dripping hot 90-plus degrees (at least the heat index felt like it) at only 9am, Ally kept her cool and looked absolutely beautiful walking about 3 blocks worth of location. This was a bittersweet session for me, being the last in Georgia before our big move to Texas. If you scroll down through the last many posts, you'll see I've used the same location for many of these late spring sessions. Sad to say goodbye to such a fabulous location, but I think my secret was out of the bag because lately I've been seeing a lot of other photogs there as well.

Back to the beautiful Ally. 

1 comment: